I admit that we usually give Kristen Stewart a rather tough time here. We joke around and from time to time make fun of her or her mullet hair and other stuff. So today on her birthday, I thought it would be a great idea to make a list of things we appreciate about Kristen. Because yes, there indeed IS stuff I like about her. A lot. So let’s start!
1. Her shoes! Honestly, you can look at every single premiere / awardshow / tv appearance pic. This girl has a KILLER collection of high-heels!
2. That she combined her dress with Converse at the MTV movie awards. Cause it ROCKED! Want proof? Here you go!
3. That she doesn’t give a shit if she’s photographed looking like THAT:
No, I did not put that on the list just to have an excuse to post a picture of KStew where she looks majorly wasted. I said that because I mean it! I hate those Hollywood chicks that ALWAYS look absolutely perfect cause they spent two hours with their personal make-up artist just to go to the grocery store. I really DO LIKE that Kristen has this “I don’t give a shit what people think about my look now” attitude and keeps it real! And I DO like that she takes on roles like Joan Jett in the Runaways where she cropped her hair into that awful mullet to play a super badass rock-chick. She ventures stuff and that is great. Okay, maybe I should have used another pic as example. One where she looks a little better. And guess what! I indeed found another one! Cause what screams “I’m just a normal girl like you” more than the fact that she took off her gorgeous designer heels at the Oscars afterparty and went barefoot? AWESOME!
4. That there are old pics of her where she smokes pot. Yes, I just said that. And I am totally serious about that! Cause this shows all the kids out there that just because you once consumed drugs and wore a pot-bikini you still can achieve something in life. Other than becoming a prostitute or a dealer I mean. Instead you can become that super sexy Hollywood girl that makes tons of money and gets to make out hang out with Robert Pattinson. Now THAT’s a career!
5. That she fuels rumors but at the same time deny statements about her (maybe non-existant) relationship with Rob. Cause nothing is funnier than hearing the hardcore Robstens and Nonstens discuss every single fragment of every single interview she ever gave. Hilarious!
6. That she rarely smiles. Yes, I KNOW I made fun of her because of that exact thing before. But to be honest, I can’t stand those people walking around smiling the whole day without any apparent reason. They drive me NUTS! So when it comes to smiling I gotta admit I’m rather the KStew type of girl. I DO smile. When I’m happy. Or when something good happens. But I’m not one of those Disney chicks walking around the whole day with that unbelievably huge grin on my face. Sorry. I WOULD definitely smile at occasions like THIS though! Just saying.
7. Even though there IS stuff I do NOT appreciate about Kristen, I love that she makes it so easy to write something about her (or her acting style) here on the blog on days when I just can’t come up with anything else.
8. I mentioned th shoes, so I guess I should mention her dresses as well. Yes, I love her designer dresses. And yes, I am a Sex and the City-ish style nerd!
9. The fact that she is ready to do crazy stuff like throwing footballs with Jimmy Fallon in her super tight dress and killer heels. And DAMN that girl can aim! (Sorry, couldn’t find a better quality vid…)
10. Last but not least maybe the most crucial of all! I love that she plays Bella. Cause as much as I might have bickered around about her acting, Kristen’s Bella is just so much like I pictured Bella in my head while reading Twilight. Well, after I stopped picturing ME instead of Bella that is…
Wow, I made a complete top ten list of things I appreciate about Kristen. I hadn’t expected to be able to come up with ten points all on my own… Maybe I like her more than I thought…
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KRISTEN! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
And now get off from our blog and unpack the fantabulous calendar with the most sexy pics Rob ever made. Tom Stu, photographer extraordinaire captured Rob in his (only slightly plaid-covered) nakedness lying on a bear rug right in front of the fireplace. Just for you. How romantic of him! Guess who told him that this is EXACTLY what you want on your birthday… You’re welcome, you can thank me later!
Only 1 more year & you’ll finally be able to drink LEGALLY! Now get the vodka out!
Any birthday wishes for Kristen? And what is it that YOU appreciate about her? Anything I forgot to mention? Leave a comment or e-mail us!
(video: Youtube; images: google)
Read Full Post »