Posted in Alex Meraz, David Slade, Eclipse, Kristen Stewart, New Moon, Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Summit, Taylor Lautner, tagged Alex Meraz, birthday, cut-out, David Slade, Eclipse, Eclipse premiere, Eclipse stills, Eclipse stills leaked, Edward, Edward Cullen, Edward cut out, engagement ring, ex-boyfriend, hardcore, hobo, Kristen, Kristen Stewart, KStew, LA, leak, leg hitch, New Moon, Oprah, Peter Facinelli, premiere, red carpet, ring, rob, Rob holding hands with Kristen, Robert Pattinson, RPatz, Summit, taylor, Taylor Lautner, Team Alex, tent, Tom Cruise, Twihards on May 6, 2010 |
5 Comments »
Does anyone know the exact number of days until Eclipse comes out? No? Well, me neither. But I feel like I SHOULD know it at this point! I even think I should have a handcrafted chart, decorated at the edges with the illegal and super secret leaked Eclipse stills, where I each and every single day make a huge fuss about putting my “Team Alex” stickers on just to make it clear that we’re already one day closer to the premiere than yesterday. Alas, no such chart exists and I have no idea how many days are left exactly. I don’t even feel motivated enough to look it up. At this point before New Moon I was THRILLED! I almost forgot about my upcoming birthday only keeping track of which trailer premiered when and where and ordering the tickets the moment they were on sale and stuff. But finally yesterday was what I think might have been a good day for the whole Eclipse business!
New poster... with a line just as dumb as the old one
First there was the taping of the Oprah show that will air on May 13th (yep, that’s Rob’s birthday… plus the birthday of my ex-boyfriend… but I’ll leave that for another post!). No real material has leaked yet but we got some tweets saying Rob and Kristen were spotted holding hands (no pics to prove that though). Then we heard that someone in the audience got the original engagement ring from the movie (Honestly Oprah, do you hate your audience that much? To threaten them with that fugly ring…) plus they all got a new Eclipse poster. Sadly I couldn’t get any information on whether or not Rob jumped up on the couch Tom Cruise style. Or if Taylor did that. But I guess we would know if they did… There were some jokes about pregnancy though but I don’t wanna spoil too much. We’ll chat it all up in time, promise!
Start making your Eclipse premiere line sign today!
Then Summit FINALLY announced the Eclipse red carpet premiere. All the craziness will take place on June 24th at the Nokia theater in La during the LA Film Festival. So that leaves us with what? Six weeks? Six weeks to order plane tickets and hotel rooms in LA when everything is already completely booked because of the Festival? NOT fair Summit, not fair! So we should better start RIGHT NOW! You know there’s still an awful lot of work left and we only got six weeks! Making Edward cut-outs to live perform the leg hitch plus cut-outs of David Slade to either put a crown on his head or throw darts at him depending on whether or not the movie will suck. Then we need tents to camp in line for at least three weeks straight in the hope that Alex Meraz and Peter Facinelli show up once again to chat with all the Twihards sleeping on the streets just because of that movie premiere. Oh the officials who have to organize the Film Festival will be so happy when they walk up to all those hobos to send them away and then realize it’s only a bunch of super hardcore Twihards… So get everything ready NOW, time is running out! Oh and don’t forget to make a “No access for YOU!” sign with the Summit logo on it!
Off to NOT camp in line (guess I’m not THAT hardcore after all)
So what do you think about the Oprah taping? Anything you wish they did? Anything you wish they didn’t do? And what about the Eclipse premiere? Will they allow anyone to camp in line at all? I mean, it’s the LA Film Festival, you don’t want it to look as if you have a homeless problem right there… on the other hand you don’t want all the celebs and officials get attacked by Twihards either… Leave a comment or e-mail us!
Read Full Post »
Posted in Alex Meraz, Ashley Greene, Bella Swan, Billy Burke, Catherine Hardwicke, Chris Weitz, Dakota Fanning, Eclipse, Edward Cullen, Emmett, Gil Birmingham, Jacob Black, Kellan Lutz, Kristen Stewart, New Moon, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Rachelle Lefevre, Real life, Robert Pattinson, Rosalie, Taylor Lautner, top ten lists, Twilight, werewolves, tagged abs, Alex Meraz, animal attack, Arizona, beautiful, Bella Swan, Billy Black, cactus, Carlisle, Catherine Hardwicke, Cathy the Cougar, Chris Weitz, dazzling, down with the kids, dreadlocks, Edward Cullen, evil trinity, Jacob Black, James, Kellan Lutz, khaki skirt, Kristen Stewart, KStew, Laurent, marvellous body, masterpiece, Mike Newton, Mike Welch, New Moon, premiere, purple's cool, Rachelle Lefevre, Real life, Rob Pattinson, robsessed, RPattz, shape-shifters, shirtless, spider-monkey, Summit, Taylor Lautner, Team Alex, Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team Paul, top ten list, Twilight, vampire, Victoria, Volterra, Volterra scene, washboard abs, werewolf, wolfpack, wolfpack pride on November 20, 2009 |
2 Comments »
One reason why we wanna see New Moon... click for maximum abs-enjoyment
This is it, the day we all waited for. Finally it has arrived. We made it through. So today we will celebrate the New Moon premiere! In case you don’t already know it, Zelda and I won’t be able to watch the movie until november 25th. But hey, don’t worry about us. We’re gonna make it. We still got each other. And five days pass pretty quickly… at least that’s what I keep telling myself. So just go to the cinema with all of your friends and enjoy Chris Weitz’ masterpiece. Heard me Chris? I called it a masterpiece, so you better not disappoint me. I’m sure you did a great job though. In your face Cathy Hardwicke! Okay, I got carried away, sorry! Back to New Moon. As we have to wait five more days, we will present you a “how we distract ourselves by writing New Moon top ten lists every day” special edition until we finally go to watch the movie on wednesday (YAY!). So here we go with the first one called “ten things we hope to see (again) in New Moon” (Yep, another top ten list for our collection):
"Hey cactus, purple's cool, right?"
1. Another cactus. Or maybe even the same from the first movie, we won’t be picky. But oh god, please let there be a nice little cactus.
2. An equivalent to “Purple’s cool”. Maybe Bella could finally wear the long khaki skirt and Alice could try to be nice and say something like “No Bella, you look…um…great. No really, khaki’s cool”.
3. More “Hey Arizona. How you likin’ da rain, girl?” from Mike Newton. Cause honestly, he owns that line. Who else could deliver it like Mike Welch did in Twilight? I was so dazzled, awesome. No, honestly.
4. Another proof that Billy Black is so “down with the kids”. Because his house so is “the hood” for all the unnaturally buff teenage Indians running around shirtless. Aka the werewolves.
5. An equivalent to the ultimate Carlisle “Animal Attack” stare-down.
supersexy Rachelle, I so wanna be her BFF...
6. Laurent rocking his dreadlocks once more. Before he gets killed by the wolves aka shape-shifters. How sad, he was my favorite of the original evil trinity (James,Victoria and Laurent).
7. Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria dazzling us with her great appearance. And absolutely awesome hair. I didn’t buy the “scheduling conflicts” story for one second btw! Heard me Summit? Eclipse will not be the same without her. I already miss you, Rachelle!
8. An equivalent to the famous “hold on tight spider-monkey” line. Cause we so need something to laugh about in New Moon.
9. The wolfpack running around shirtless for at least 98.3% of the movie. For no reason. Just because they look so smoking hot with all their amazing abs and muscles. So damn athletic. Wolfpack pride! Team Jacob! Oh, and Team Paul! (Yes, I am…kind of…)
10. Edward looking freakingly dazzling beautiful in the Volterra scene. Cause we so need to see Rob rock his unusual washboard abs. Which he kind of doesn’t have in real life but well… Doesn’t make any difference though (Name that quote and you’ll get a totally fake prize!). We’ll swoon over him anyway. Like we always do.
Off to talk to my cactus about Rachelle… and awesome wolfpack-abs
What do you hope to see in New Moon? Any expectations? Do you already miss Rachelle as much as I do? Waiting to see the wolfpack-abs? I am! And I’m not even denying it… Or are you rather eager to see Rob’s amazing fake-abs instead? Whatever it is, leave us a comment or send us an e-mail! One of the lucky ones who are going to watch New Moon today? In case you are, I totally envy you… no offense intended, just sayin’…
Read Full Post »