As we promised yesterday, we’re going to present you a special video list today in order to get you into the right “New Moon mood”. A few days ago I was completely obsessed with watching the newest premiere vids and interviews. After seeing all the red carpet stuff and picking all my favorite tv specials, I couldn’t wait for the movie to finally hit theaters. So to give you a good start for another workweek and to keep the crazy New Moon mood up a bit longer, here come the top five New Moon videos to enjoy on an otherwise boring monday (Only half a top ten list this time, cause watching 10 vids would take like what? Two thirds of your workday? Perhaps the whole, because you’d probably watch them all over and over again. Believe me, yes they’re that good!). Without further adieu, enjoy!
1. This one is perfect to refresh your memory of what the whole story is about. Watch as Peter Facinelli and his lovely wife Jenny Garth act out New Moon with the Edward, Jacob and Bella action figures.
After they summed it all up for us again and now that we’re really down with the plot again, it’s time for the next video!
2. The Twilight Trinity aka Rob, Kristin and Taylor at the Jimmy Kimmel show. Hear them talk about the vampire chippendales and Rob’s ass injury and see as Taylor Lautner gets way embarrassed when they show one of his childhood martial arts vids.
Have you noticed Kristen Stewarts red soles? Louboutins again. Damn, this girl’s got an awesome high-heel collection! But let’s not linger on that before I grow too depressed… Off to the next video!
3. Chris Weitz, new DILF in town on the LA New Moon premiere. In case you don’t remember the orange pants he wore in London, click here to enjoy them (again) before watching the video! Honestly, you need this to get all the funny stuff!
Isn’t he cute? And he shudders to think of himself as a DILF. I already love him right now. Chris Weitz, would you marry me? Or wait, you are already married… So what if I name my children after him to honor his greatness? Chris Edward Jacob Soul, awesome! Okay, over to the next!
4. The Jay Leno New Moon parody called “Newer Moon” combined with amazing red carpet journalism. This includes the vampires attorney, some shirtless scenes and an invitation to the wolfpack-party. Don’t miss it!
Anyone else who wants to come to the wolfpack-party with me? Cause obviously these guys need some hot chicks over there to show them some love…ifyouknowwhatimsayin… Sorry, got carried away. Off to the next!
5. Carrie Keagan does it again, New Moon uncensored, my absolute favorite. They did it with Twilight last year and that was definitely my favorite interview ever since I discovered it. Attention, don’t watch this in front of your mother, grandma or children! Lots of expletives but also more laughs than in any other vid you will find. Carrie Keagan discusses the WILFs and VILFs (new technical term!), upper body nudity, the Taylor Lautner nude scene and the DVD extras (SPOILER: shirtless and jortless wolfpack). Enjoy!
The wolfpack when they get the meaning of WILF, Rob accidently revealing that there’s a nude scene, Kristen talking about objectifying the guys, Elizabeth Reaser aka Esme eager to see them with their jorts off, Chris Weitz totally getting the WILF stuff and laughing his ass off… priceless!
So now after we got you into the right New Moon mood, go and see the fucking movie! Cause it’s pretty fucking awesome! Honestly, trust KStew and the crew!
Off to watch all the vids over again (like I haven’t seen them about 87 times to prepare this post…)
What are your favorite New Moon videos and interviews? Did you laugh as hard as I did when I saw all these for the first time? Any great hilarious stuff we missed? I know there is, cause we couldn’t cover it all… Send us your favorites and maybe we’ll use them in our next post! Just leave a comment or e-mail us!
(videos: YouTube; image: Letterstotwilight)